To digitalize energy sales, purchases, and consumption to enable energy prosumers to operate with trust, confidence, and speed. By digitalizing consumption, energy can be managed to ensure efficiency and achieve cost reduction resulting in a profitable path to a carbon-neutral world.
To digitalize energy production, transmission, distribution, and consumption and enable all stakeholders to transact with trust, confidence, and speed and ensure energy planning most efficiently and reliably at enterprise and national level, resulting in a carbon-neutral world profitably.
Always remember: What gets measured, gets managed
Use Natural Resources Integrated Services And Solutions For Industry
At dolore magna aliqua enim veniam quis nostrud minim exercitation ulamco aliquip exa commodo consequat duis aute irure dolor reprehen derit voluptate cillum dole afugiat nula pariatur vitae.
Sagittis dia facilisis convalis dictumst sed ipsum tempore. Excepteur sint occaecat aidata non proident qu officia deserunt mollit anim. Sagittis dia facilisis convalis dictumst sed ipsum tempore.
- Always behave with unyielding integrity
- Have a passion for excellence in objectivity and hate red tape
- Are open to new ideas and committed to living quality and high performance in their products and services, and drive cost and speed for competitive advantage.
- Have the self-confidence to involve everyone and behave in a boundaryless fashion.
- Create a clear, simple, reality-based vision and communicate it to all constituencies.
- Have enormous energy and the ability to energize others.
- Stretch, set aggressive goals, reward progress, yet understand
- Accountability and commitment.
- See change as an opportunity, not a threat.
- Have visionary brains and build diverse and flexible teams
- Trust through candor, integrity, and respect for rights and responsibilities across the organization, inside and out.
- Innovation and creativity in our value proposition to our customers, through continuous learning and by utilizing cutting edge technology
- Delivering with happiness, passion, and perseverance. Always remember:
- Giving back to society through objectivity and sharing our learnings in management, technology, and science.
Masroor Ahmad Khan
Chairman of SB Group and Mentor of SBEEC
Mr Khan is an Electrical Engineer with a BSc degree from Syracuse University, USA and a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University, USA. He has over 35 years of experience of establishing and running the largest Meter Manufacturing Operation in Pakistan along with the manufacture of Auto Parts, Protection & Control Equipments and other Distribution/Utility Equipments.
He has worked at GE USA, GE Brazil and Argentina, and managed projects in Nigeria. He is also the International consultant for KE Shijiazhuang, China. He is a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers USA, Life Member of the Pakistan Engineering Council & Institute of Electrical Engineers Pakistan and the Patron of the Association of Energy Engineers Pakistan Chapter.
Moiz Ahmad Khan
CEO at SBEEC, Director at SB Group
Mr Moiz is an Economics and International Affairs Major from George Washington University, USA. He has experience of working in the USA at Barclaycard and SWIFT. He has spearheaded commercial growth since 2014, furthering business development, diversification and value-added partnerships.
Wazir Ali Khan
CTO at SBEEC, Director at SB Group
Mr Wazir is an Electrical Engineer from Purdue University, USA. He is responsible for leading all Field operations of the company including maintenance and upgradation of technical assets. He is in charge of incorporation of industry-leading software and technology into company operations.
Hamza Mansoor Khan
HR and Operations
Mr Hamza is a Marketing and Business Major from LSE, Pakistan. He is responsible for HR, Procurement and Administration of the Company.
GM Finance at SB Group
Mr Majid heads Finance and Accounts for the Company and the SB Group. He has over 36 years of experience in running the Finance Departments, Internal Audits and Corporate Affairs in renowned Companies in Pakistan. He has been with the Group since 1993.
Finance and Legal
SBEEC has legal counsel from renowned law firms for corporate, commercial, constitutional and banking laws, negotiation on contracts, advice on regulatory and legal issues, tax matters, and structuring financial transactions.
Company accounts are audited by independent auditors who publish an annual independent auditors report. The official company auditors are Karamat Chaudhri & Co. Chartered Accountants.
Entrack provides solutions customized to meet your needs
Understanding your requirements and objectives is important to us. We listen and work together to create a truly unique experience.